If you’re serious about getting found, getting known and getting clients, you’ll need to publish frequent quality content that showcases your knowledge, expertise, and credibility as a thought leader.
But when do you find the time to do all the research? And where do you start?
BizBook Nuggets – Book Notes for Busy Leaders
This newsletter includes insights gathered from all the business books I read. Since I’m taking notes while I read, sharing them with you will:
1. Suggest books you might want to read yourself
2. Provide coaching insights for your work
3. Save you time in narrowing topics of interest you’d like me to write about
4. Allow me to organize my thoughts
5. Help us all see patterns and similarities between books
This last benefit is key. I often read 2-3 books at a time. Some experts and books say the same things using different terms. When we can synthesize key concepts coming from different sources, we gain a greater understanding.
Sign up to receive your monthly edition of BizBook Nuggets: Book Notes for Busy Leaders, and you’ll begin receiving book notes that can help you save time and money, so that you can get found, get known, and get clients!