Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Webinar: How to Do Surveys to Attract, Sell, & Profit
One of the challenges with coach and consultant websites and blogs is capturing the attention, engagement and email addresses of visitors. Offering a survey or a quiz is a great way to do so, but it’s not easy to write one that is effective.
A good survey can do several things for you:
- Gather information about your visitors
- Find out more about what they need and want
- Get their opinions, ideas, feedback
- Get social proof & testimonials
- Gauge how much they know, where the gaps are
- Hold their attention long enough for them to remember you
- Make them think (i.e. get them involved and engaged with you)
Here’s another crucial piece of information you’ll need to be aware of: new FTC rulings making many of us afraid that we can’t get the proof we need to bring new clients in and keep the clients we have.
If you’re not sure what the FTC rulings mean for you and your marketing, and want to learn more about surveys and quizzes, don’t miss the Webinar I’m leading with Jeanne Hurlbert, Ph.D., MySurveyExpert.com.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
3 p.m. ET
Register here (will be recorded):
You will receive a free report when you register: “How to Avoid the Top 10 Survey Mistakes That Cost Marketers Millions, and Double Your Profits in 90 Days or Less.”